Saturday, March 3, 2012

Amnesia: The Dark Descent- Control problems, can't look around and move at the same time?

I just downloaded this off steam. It works fine except for I can't look around and move forward/back whatever at the same time. It's annoying and leads to problems in gameplay. This can't be normal, can it? How could I resolve this? I already went through key configuration, so it can't be the problem.

I have a laptop touchpad to move the cursor, I have a feeling that might be the problem. Any help out there?Amnesia: The Dark Descent- Control problems, can't look around and move at the same time?
that sounds random as... try get a cheap mouse and see how that goes, you shouldn't be gaming with a trackpad ;D btw the game is amazing but you'll probably need a walkthrough

No comments:

Post a Comment