Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My laptop has an intel graphics card so i cant play Amnesia: the dark descent. How do i change my card?

My laptop is an hp g60 notebook, with windows 7 and has an intel graphics card (up to date)

But tech support told me i cant play Amnesia with intel, how do i change the card to one that will work

and which card should i get?My laptop has an intel graphics card so i cant play Amnesia: the dark descent. How do i change my card?
You can't. Get a desktop for gaming.My laptop has an intel graphics card so i cant play Amnesia: the dark descent. How do i change my card?
The majority of laptops can't be upgraded due to them being so compact. Even if it where possible, It'd be insanely expensive to do so because of unforeseen complications.



I'd make sure the game is sold with a money back return policy %26amp; Buy the game. Then, You could try out the game yourself to determine how well, if at all, It'd run on your system.



Then, If it runs horribly, If it'd run at all, You could return the game for a refund.



Gaming laptops are expensive, So your best option is to save up for one or buy a desktop.My laptop has an intel graphics card so i cant play Amnesia: the dark descent. How do i change my card?
You cannot change or upgrade the graphics card of a laptop. If you require a better graphics card, you will need to purchase a new laptop. Sorry.
Laptops are not good for gaming, full stop.



your laptop probably won't have dedicated graphics anyhow.



buy a desktop.
  • catalytic converter
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment