Friday, March 9, 2012

Heelp with Amnesia: The Dark Descent dowload?

I've dowloaded Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but every time I click 'Launch Game' it says the game has crashed or something. I have Windows 7. And I have updated everything. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!Heelp with Amnesia: The Dark Descent dowload?
I found this, but I dunno if it will work. I haven't played amnesia.



If your game keeps crashing, then try the following:



-- Change your resolution

-- Exit programs that may be interfering with the game

-- Turn off VSYNC

-- Run the game in administrator mode or under an administrator account

-- Right click the game EXE and set to Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode

-- Locate your game directories and make sure that they are NOT set to "Read-Only" (right click the folder -%26gt; properties -%26gt; and Un-Check "Read Only")
  • elder of scrolls
  • burger shop 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment