Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How old should you be to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent?

http://www.GetMyMicrosoftPoints.com/?i=272911

this should help u out(:How old should you be to play Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
There isn't really an Age to play games. Even though its said, Oh you have to be 18 to play Mature games! What if you've matured before then? I have started playing M games under the age of 8...

Well back to your questions, it really depends on how you feel about Scary games. Do you want to play it or no? Also, the age depends on your parents. Not like most parents, my mum doesn't care what games I play, whatsoever.

1 comment:

  1. I would start by watching pewdiepie (it includes swearing) on YouTube but I don't handle scary games very well, I mean bioshock is fine but when it comes to me saying holy shit and screaming, not good.

    For me (witness of fake color blind test at age 8) I would go until after I've seen 28 days later and jaws and crap like that, or just until I move out of that little scream zone.

    ReplyDelete