Friday, March 9, 2012

Stuck at Amnesia The Dark Descent Wine Cellar?

My friend says there's scary things in the Wine Cellar, What's in there because I'm too scared to enter because I'm terrified of this game, In the Archives once I opened the Bookshelf the door blew open and I was so scared, What can I do to be less scared of the game and can you warn me of any other scariness.Stuck at Amnesia The Dark Descent Wine Cellar?
but the point of the game is to be scared. that's the fun of it. if you don't like being scared, then you shouldn't have bought it.



anyways, the only thing that happens in the wine cellar is you encounter the shadow chasing you for a brief moment. all you have to do is hide behind something for a moment and he'll go away. apart from a few creepy sounds, that's it, if i recall correctly.



if you really don't want to be challenged, then just to go gamefaqs and look up a guide. of course, what's the point of playing at that point?Stuck at Amnesia The Dark Descent Wine Cellar?
What a scaredy cat

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment