Friday, March 9, 2012

Why can't I run Amnesia: The Dark Descent?

I just got it and every time i run the game, it says my graphics card drivers aren't up to date. It is a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family. I have a laptop or else i would simply get a new graphics card. If you have any clue to what i should do please help.





P.S. I ran a systems check and it said i had more than the minimum requirements to run it.Why can't I run Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
Well many games system spec's can say that you are able to run it when in actual fact you may have problems running it.



For example on my old computer it said that I could run Dragon Age maximum requirements, when in actual fact I could just run on low - medium.



So in actual fact, your graphics card MAY just not be good enough.Why can't I run Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
If it says your graphics card drivers aren't up to date, then update them. %26gt;_%26gt;



http://downloadcenter.intel.com/
  • calculate percentage
  • batman news
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment