Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Amnesia the dark descent, is upside down how to fix this?

i just got amnesia the dark descent and everything seemed fine the BAM! it just flipped upside down. this didnt really bother me until recent ly when the game got more difficult, and i cant seem to find a way to fix it.

forums tell me its an issue with my driver(ATI radeon 3100) which makes sense but i cant update it or anything.

does any one have an answer even a way to flip my original computer desk top would be nice, thanksAmnesia the dark descent, is upside down how to fix this?
Flip your monitor upside down! jk. Here, try this forum on the topic that I found. This isn't spam, don't worry. http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr鈥?/a>
  • dragon age gameplay
  • what is amnesia
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment