Friday, March 9, 2012

Has anybody died from playing "Amnesia: Dark Descent"?

I am just wondering if anybody has had a sudden heart attack or something from the game... I played the Demo of "Amnesia" the Dark Descent" and it scared me. I want to get this game, but I am kinda worried there might be a chance that I could get a heart attack or something... [I am 13 yr old, btw]Has anybody died from playing "Amnesia: Dark Descent"?
That is the scariest game I have ever played. My heart was pounding many different times. I played it at age 14 and I'm fine. Luckily I never had any nightmares about it.Has anybody died from playing "Amnesia: Dark Descent"?
It killed me. I'm possessing someone to type this for me.Has anybody died from playing "Amnesia: Dark Descent"?
I doubt it...

No comments:

Post a Comment