Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is amnesia the dark descent a good video game to buy and play?

i seen videos on youtube and for what i seen it is really fun and scary but i wanted to make sure before i bought itIs amnesia the dark descent a good video game to buy and play?
This is a great game. It is terrifying and great to play with friends. However, this game has phenomenal mod support (so you can download user-made stories, the best website to get these is www.moddb.com) which greatly lengthens the lifespan of this game. In fact, Amnesia's developers held a contest to see who could make the best mods; I downloaded several of them and they were great. I would highly recommend getting it, there is really nothing quite like it.Is amnesia the dark descent a good video game to buy and play?
Yes, it is very scary. But it is only fun if you play with friends. When you're alone, it is dead scary but it also gets boring *without friends*.Is amnesia the dark descent a good video game to buy and play?
Yeah it's good! I played it alone in the dark, regretted it! Always have to have atleast one of my friends sat near me whilst playing. some good logical thinking and sanity needed for that game!:)
Yes, It's scary and sometimes I don't want to play it by myself, it's best to play it with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment