Friday, March 9, 2012

How to fix amnesia the dark descent error 001B:00000000?

Amnesia.The.Dark.Descent-SKIDROW but whn i trying to play this game thr is the error so plz help me ant tell me how to fix this error....and my direct x is up to date....so plz help me....and give me solution on this error.....How to fix amnesia the dark descent error 001B:00000000?
the exe file, you have to get to the main one that launches the game, right click chose "compatibility"

Disable visual themes, Disable desktop compesition and disable display scaling, click ok ok.

Now you just rightclick on game and launch as administrator.

if you dont update your answer then I automatically assume the problem is fixed, if you update with what it tells you instead of the game running then we can try something else.How to fix amnesia the dark descent error 001B:00000000?
is it a cracked virsion ?

No comments:

Post a Comment