Friday, March 9, 2012

Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Graphic Card Help?

I'm trying out Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Demo version) on Steam, but whenever I try to play it I keep getting this error message saying:



"FATAL ERROR : Renderer #0 could not be intialized! Make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date. Check log file for more information."



My current graphic card (I think) is a Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chip Family on a Windows Vista. What type of graphic card do you need and how do I change it?Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Graphic Card Help?
Go to your computer manufacturer's site and download (and install) the latest graphics or video driver for that computer. If that doesn't do it, and it's a laptop (that's what Mobile-series cards are used in), you can't do anything to fix it, since you can't replace the graphics card in a laptop that uses Intel graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment