Saturday, March 3, 2012

Amnesia The Dark Descent - When do monsters usually show up?

I just started playing amnesia and im curious, when do the monsters start patrolling and showing up in the game and when are they dangerous? (what area). Are monster encounters random, or are they scripted? If you could tell me all the heavy monster areas that would be great. Im afraid to start playing but really want to!





Thanks in advanced for your answers!!!Amnesia The Dark Descent - When do monsters usually show up?
The first monsters that are a real threat start in the refinery, although in the demo it's not. Don't be fooled, I was, and that was very bad. Then from there most of the monster encounters are dangerous. I'm not going to spoil much for you, but beware of the storage. It is full of monsters, but you won't encounter the worst of all the monsters for awhile...



Have fun, it scared me a lot, but like you I just really wanted to play.Amnesia The Dark Descent - When do monsters usually show up?
later on in the game

No comments:

Post a Comment