Friday, March 9, 2012

Can i run Amnesia: The Dark Descent with these specs?

I'm going to get it later and i just want to see if these are alright with it.



HP Pavilion dv4 Notebook PC

Processor: Intel (R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @2.00GHz

4.00GB RAM

64-bit operating system



Graphics card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset FamilyCan i run Amnesia: The Dark Descent with these specs?
I know this might not be what you're looking for, but I just brought it, and am having some serious trouble with it.

I have the same Graphics Card as what you do, and... it appears to be "a driver out of date", for playing Amnesia %26gt;.%26gt;.

I dunno wheatear or not you just need to update it or wheatear or not you're gonna have to get an entirely new one in order to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment