Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tell me your thoughts on the game: Amnesia - The Dark Descent?

I've only just started playing it and already I'm finding it scary. It feels like it's all happening in real life XD

And I'd like to hear from YOU! Yes, YOU! What your thoughts on Amnesia The Dark Descent are.Tell me your thoughts on the game: Amnesia - The Dark Descent?
Finished it last month after starting it at Xmas, could only play for a little while, then one weekend I sat down and finished it. Playing it with the lights off and 5.1 surround sound headphones makes it very scary. Its just that noise when a creature sees you, as you run for a hiding place. The environments are so well crafted to induce fear and suspense. The Water monster sections were a bit annoying though as at first I couldn't work out what was killing me. I love the whole 'Amnesia' Storyline and when you find out more about yourself and what went on in the castle, it really makes you think.Tell me your thoughts on the game: Amnesia - The Dark Descent?
It's probably the most terrifying game I've played, my heart was pounding most of the time. I don't know how i managed to beat it. It was a great game though. I just started playing Penumbra- Black Plague, its from the same makers of Amnesia, its just as scary and intense. You should check it outTell me your thoughts on the game: Amnesia - The Dark Descent?
i tried the trial edition and made me confused %26amp; "lost" in the game, yeah the game is really a crap but it makes you think.

you never know you will get into situations like the senerio in game.

No comments:

Post a Comment