Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why won't Amnesia: The Dark Descent work?

I had played Amnesia for more than five hours, (I have the official disk and everything from the website.) and now all of a sudden it will not work! I click on it, and the waiting thing comes up, but the play screen no longer does. I can't even get into the game. Also, I have Vista.Why won't Amnesia: The Dark Descent work?
Contact Frictional Games, tell them the problem, ask if you can be sent another copy/refunded.



I pirated my version of Amnesia, all that happens for me is this:

Click Amnesia shortcut

Box opens up showing graphics/sound/game/etc options, as well as the Launch Game button

Click Launch Game

Loading screen for 5 secs or so

Works a ******* charm



But, if you got it legitimately, I would just ask them to send another copy. They'll probably ask you for the product key or something so they know you aren't just a random yobbo trying to get a freebie. Hey, you paid for it, assholes better help.

No comments:

Post a Comment