Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can someone explain the Amnesia: Dark Descent game for me?

im thinking about getting it but i want somethings explained first. first thing i would like to know about are the monster encounters like is it hard to get away from them and does it involve quick thinking. also are the puzzles impossibly hard or average. and if you do die is there like a checkpoint system or do i save every once in a while. i would also like to know what the price is in the first place.Can someone explain the Amnesia: Dark Descent game for me?
It really depends where you are in the game. If it's in on open area, you can only run and find some place quickly. You kind of have to think quick because the monsters can run, too.
The puzzles get harder and much more confusing, but the first few bits in the game is really easy. Kind of average. Later on in the game, they're much more time-consuming and require a lot of thinking.
I think there's a checkpoint system, because whenever I die, I go back to a certain point of that area.
You can check on Frictional Games' website for the prices.

IDK if I helped, but I tried to answer the questions.Can someone explain the Amnesia: Dark Descent game for me?
its when youre on a building and you jump off

it is for free at gamestop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment