Friday, March 9, 2012

Amnesia the Dark Descent Launch Problems?

I downloaded the Demo for Amnesia off Steam, and when i launch it it says Amnesia.eve has stopped working, A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Please helpAmnesia the Dark Descent Launch Problems?
I would try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling. Other than that I would check where you have your Steam files saved because they can become corrupt (virus' spread) Your computer could also be behind a firewall that isn't allowing the game to access the internet (I don't know if all of the content is offline)



I hope these help, I'll probably download the demo tonight (adds to the fear-factor) and see if I get scared enough into buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment