Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will Amnesia:The Dark Descent Work on My Laptop?

I gave a Toshiba laptop.Will Amnesia:The Dark Descent work on it?I hear it hates laptops.Will Amnesia:The Dark Descent Work on My Laptop?
Here are the requirements for Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I can't say if your laptop will run it, because you haven't said which laptop you have, or the specs you've got on it.



OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

Processor: 1.5Ghz - Low budget CPUs such as Celeron or Duron needs to be at about twice the CPU speed.

Memory: 1024MB

Video Card: Radeon 9600/GeForceFX - Integrated graphics and very low budget cards might not work.

Mac:

OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or newer

Processor: 2.0Ghz (Universal Binary)

Memory: 1024MB

Video Card: Radeon 9600/GeForceFX (Integrated graphics, such as the Intel GMA 950, might not work.)

No comments:

Post a Comment