Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm having graphics problems with Amnesia: The Dark Descent...?

For my older sisters birthday, we got Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Whenever we play it, though, a miniature copy of the screen shows up in the lower left hand corner. Not only does this confuse the crap out of us, but the mini-screen shoots out black lines across the regular screen. The entire ordeal is a bit transparent, as well.



...I suck at explaining, I know. I apologize for that...We tried to update her video drivers, but they didn't have any updates. Any suggestions?I'm having graphics problems with Amnesia: The Dark Descent...?
what graphics card are you using? reinstall the game, if you're using steam then view the integrity of the game cache

Required hardware

Intel Processor - Pentium 4 2.66GHz
Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce 8600 GT
ATI Graphics Card - Radeon X800 GT
RAM (Memory) - 2 GB
Hard Disk Space - 3 GB
Direct X - 9

No comments:

Post a Comment