Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have downloaded amnesia the dark descent onto my computer and it says it just crashed when i open it?

Idk why or how to fix it I've uninstalled and re installed but it just crashes what to doI have downloaded amnesia the dark descent onto my computer and it says it just crashed when i open it?
Hello Tony,



If you have OpenGL settings : Triple Buffering enabled, you will crash. Disable Triple buffering on your GPU control panel.



Or you may have to purchase a nVidia card rather than an ATI card, if this applies to you. To me from reading your message it could be related to the graphic capabilites, and/or Memory on Video or cached Memory.



Hope this helps,

d.tcomI have downloaded amnesia the dark descent onto my computer and it says it just crashed when i open it?
YI have downloaded amnesia the dark descent onto my computer and it says it just crashed when i open it?
be sure your system meets the minimum system requirements

No comments:

Post a Comment